Delta Regional

newking

I'll need to see the sectional results before I can make any accurate, top 4 predictions for the Jay County Regional. But as far as champions go:

103 Bevans-Y, All the season competition will pay off

112 Gonzales-De,  should take it pretty easily

119 Bradley-MS, there are 5 wrestlers in this weight that could win if they have good day but I'm taking Bradley

125 Bevans-Y,  should win pretty easily, but Perry, Armantrout, and Striker are gonna battle for 2nd

130 Jackson-Y, should dominate this weight class

135 Heistand-Y, should handle everyone

140 Martin-RS,  but watch out for a Schwartz or Burnfield upset

145 Ehr-SA,  should take it down if he wrestles good, watch out for Harper though

152 Smith-Y,  I mean no disrespect, but a very weak weight class

160 Hankenson-Bel,  will win easily

171 Castner-Y,  just don't think anyone else at the regional can beat him

189 Thatcher-Bel,  should win easily

215 Bultemeier-Bel,  should win, but with James and Biberstein in this weight, an upset could occur

285 Janney-Y,  completes Yorktowns dominance of this regional

I sure hope I'm right and you're wrong,

I hope I'm wrong too. I'm a Delta alum... I don't want to see Yorktown win 7 titles, but it is very possible. 103, 119, and 140 are the weight classes where I believe I have the highest probability of being incorrect. Jay County sectional could win those weights as well and then it would be a 7/7 split between the two sectionals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.