Cadets

With the ISWA season approaching I was looking at the kids who are  cadets and Indiana should have a pretty good dual team. Here are some kids that are Cadets , hopefully we can get the top kids out this season and go and represent Indiana, with the best kids at there weight classes.Zach Wise, Chandler Carroll,Charlie McGinley,Kyle Reidling,Austin Neibarger, Tyler Willis, Andre Richards, Mitch Sliga. I believe Quincy Richey  who am I missing. Tyler Kral, Berry  ?

Nope im a junior (sophomore in high school) and it sucks born Aug, 3, 1993 i mean im a young junior but who cares

What sucks more being a young iswa junior or a senior in high school that is a second year iswa junior? Consider yourself lucky, there are a lot of high school seniors that are barely over a year older than you but are two grades older.

ya its good in 1 or 2 years ill be really old for junior but as right now im stuck with kids that are all juniors and seniors in HS but ive always been with extreamly good kids one year then they arent as good the next like i always wrestled Wright and the kiefers all the way through middle school and me and the kiefers wrestled cyo  so i dont really care im used to it

Brooks, Ayersman, Garcia, Wisler, Tsirtsis I'm not sure if all are still cadets 

My son wrestled on the SB National Dual team with Tsirtsis four years ago.  So even if he was a first year SB there is no way he should still be a Cadet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.