IU vs Wisc (Paul Young vs Andrew Howe) on Big Ten Network Tonight

SlickRodz

a few matches can be picked differently. which coughlin will show up? kinser and perry could both catch a headlock at any time. anyway go hoosiers!! lookin forward to a great match with young and howe

Who are you pickin for the superbowl? Im headin over to the casion to double my money  ;D

At the end? Yeah that guy had no idea who Dropkick Murphys were. ;D I do do you? :P

I was glad to see he has good taste in music. They always had several spots in my warmup mix and still play heavily when I work out. Great band!

So.....I went to this duel. Very intense enviroment! Howe gave up the early td and then just destroyed Young! Cadet.....no upset here! Young is tough and I admire his ability but he is not in the elite eight! Rankings guy..... Graff was winning that whole match againsts "hoch" and then chose to take a shot with 30 seconds left and "hoch" countered and turned him for a quick two.

The duel should have been 21 to 12, Kinser has a headlock on Round of 12 at Nationals, that's it!

All in all, Indiana should wrestle colleges that are D1 level more often.  Anything else is just wet dream!

I was hopping it would something good.   ;D I'm kinda old to have them on my iPod but may  be I'll get just one song. I like Shipping Off To Boston.

Why were you hopping it would something good? I'm kinda old myself and don't hop much any more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.