Looking for the Following Results For the Next Rankings Update...

RankingsGuy

171 pound weight class at the hoosier crossroads conference (brandt, dale, howenstein)

the score of porras/brady

the score of brendan campbell/brian harvey

Dale over Brandt - 6-3

Awesome match - Brandt hit with two stalling points for hanging on a leg. Dale with  a late takedown to seal it.

I believe it was 4-2 Campbell!

These are two of the most evenly matched wrestlers I have seen in a long time.  Originally, I did not expect such a close match.  Both of these guys go 100% for the full 6 minutes.  And, two of Campbell's points were from a questionable call/takedown on the edge of the mat.

Dale over Brandt - 6-3

Awesome match - Brandt hit with two stalling points for hanging on a leg. Dale with  a late takedown to seal it.

Agreed very good match, Brandt was in desperation mode with under 10 secs to go. Dale got behind for final 2 after failed takedown.

These are two of the most evenly matched wrestlers I have seen in a long time.  Originally, I did not expect such a close match.  Both of these guys go 100% for the full 6 minutes.  And, two of Campbell's points were from a questionable call/takedown on the edge of the mat.

The only question really was whether Campbell should have gotten back points on the edge of the mat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.