Reitz vs. MD: Pre-Match Preparations

hook and half

Will the renovations to the Hilltop Inn be completed before the match?  I don't think i will feel right without a brain sandwich, fishbowl and a side of burgoo on my stomach.

There's nothing better thann the old brain sandwich at the Hilltop.... you can't one within miles of Valpo  :(

if you can drink a Double there the Ski is probably on the other side of the cooler! Me I wont have time to eat till after the Match my wrestler is on the JV team. so ........... not sure whats on the menu that nite. probably the King to go. I got coupons for Stroms!!!! along with a cold B.L. in the frig. then I can eat and watch the rematch on the computer.see you there Hook.

I wish I had time for pre-match preparations but I am thinking mine will be to find a parking space  8) Let me hope my youngest wrestler will remember his shoes, not like in '08, when dad made a quick trip home to get his oldest son's wrestling shoes only to lose his parking space and make the long hike down Harmony Way from an illegal parking location.  ;) What we do for our kids. He's going to love me for this post. ;D

The only thing that would make this dual meet better would be if this was Fall Festival week. 

Sweet idea............Attendence records would be broken. What would be a guess on an attendence amount for a MD&Reitz dual? I've been to some packed houses in the past. I was thinking maybe around 2000-2500 most of the time. Anyone else have an idea? I read on another post that Perry and Cathederal had only 500 tonight for their dual. That low of a number is kinda hard to believe.

i've got it!  an outdoor wrestling match on fall festival saturday morning on franklin street. 

right after the lighthouse parade.

the refs can wear the nut club cowboy hats with the big badge on the front.  instead of throwing in a towel to signify the end of a round, they can throw a stromboli.

The only thing that would make this dual meet better would be if this was Fall Festival week. 

I always wondered why they didn't try to get the MD Reitz football game on that week but I guess it really would be total chaos if they did.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.