Tougest Sectional

Just wondering wha you guys think is the toughest sectional in the state?  I was just looking at a few results from last year, and saw the Mishawaka sectional which has-

Mish.

Penn

Clay

Washington

Riley

I think the Carrol Sectional is maybe not as top heavy, but really deep with 7-8 schools that I would bet have team dual records above .500

Carrol

Garrett

Whitko

Leo

Bishop Dwenger

Churubusco

Columbia City

Just wondering what you guys think the best sectional is, or what is the deepest.

Carmel, Clinton Central, Clinton Prairie, Fishers, Frankfort, Hamilton Southeastern, Lebanon, Rossville, Sheridan, Western Boone, Westfield, Zionsville

Not the toughest but always very competetive---can always count on 6-7 quality full line-ups.  other teams usually have 3-4 strong individuals

Just wondering wha you guys think is the toughest sectional in the state?  I was just looking at a few results from last year, and saw the Mishawaka sectional which has-

Mish.

Penn

Clay

Washington

Riley

I think the Carrol Sectional is maybe not as top heavy, but really deep with 7-8 schools that I would bet have team dual records above .500

Carrol

Garrett

Whitko

Leo

Bishop Dwenger

Churubusco

Columbia City

Just wondering what you guys think the best sectional is, or what is the deepest.

don't forget adams, they are pretty solid this year, and they did beat washington

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.