Middle School Team State

tyandky

As of November 28, 2009:

1. Yorktown Middle School

2. Perry Meridian MS

3. Greenfield Central MS

4. Westfield MS

5. Muncie Wilson MS

This was the last list. We were going to try, but with these weight classes we would have had at least 2-3 forfeits and several solid kids without a spot. We would have been the 6th place team with this list any way, but it would have been neat to just participate. Good luck to those involved.

Isn't this early in the season? Our ms team has not even had wrestle offs yet.  Is our team the only one that is just getting started?     

Some middle schools up north are actually finished with their season. MS wrestling in Indiana has many issues: various weight classes and different season start times, but with all the cuts I am just glad we still have it!

I am looking forward to this weekend, but not being able to practice these last two days will make it a challenge on weight.

Having this tournament is a great idea! I say that because I have kids who are extremely excited about simply being a part of this tournament.  I hope it continues and I hope it grows.  See everyone on Sunday for a great day of middle school wrestling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.