Evansville Mater Dei Holiday Classic

SANDMAN1962

I believe 10:30 Tuesday morning and 8:30 on Wednesday morning. Should be some great wrestling.

Top 4 teams in no particular order:

Union County

Franklin Community

Mater Dei

Trinity

There is going to be some really good matches in the lower weights at this tournament.

103    IRVIN

112    KIEF

119   Bradbury

125   Henderson

130   Martin/ Walker

135   Weinzapfel

140   ERVIN

145   McCauley /  Cox

152    SIMS

160    FUDURICH     Come on Holden!!!! Make it 2 IN A ROW!!!!

171     Hitchings

189   Bohn

215   FROEHLICH

285   SANDWITH

Those are my picks!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THESE FINE YOUNG MEN!!!!!!!!

Sandwith has been at 189 this year.

FYI I just wanted to give Mike and Dusty a heads up that John will not be wrestling at Mater Dei this year.  Other than for the Beast a few weeks ago he was not planning on wrestling 112 until after the 2 lb weight allowance kicks in.  Which by the way in KY has already happened.  We checked with the Mater Dei coaches and confirmed that there is no allowance given.

Sorry to disappoint.  Dusty is a great wrestler and competitor and we look forward to hooking up down the road.  Good luck this season!

Coach Fahy

FYI I just wanted to give Mike and Dusty a heads up that John will not be wrestling at Mater Dei this year.  Other than for the Beast a few weeks ago he was not planning on wrestling 112 until after the 2 lb weight allowance kicks in.  Which by the way in KY has already happened.  We checked with the Mater Dei coaches and confirmed that there is no allowance given.

Sorry to disappoint.  Dusty is a great wrestler and competitor and we look forward to hooking up down the road.  Good luck this season!

Coach Fahy

Is this true? KY already gets thier 2lb allowance!

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know that we covered the first day of the Evansville Mater Dei Holiday Classic and we got some great pictures! Hopefully next year we can get a few different photographers out to get some more diverse pictures! For now come and check out  www.GoTeamMagazine.com/photos/browse.aspx?b=659 to browse and purchase pictures from the tournament!

Also I wanted to make sure that all of you get on there and nominate your outstanding athlete for our prestigious Athlete Of The Month award!  

And if nothing else register to win a free papa johns pizza  party for up to 25 people!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.