Friday Illnesses

jwkwrestler12

I was just wondering, what is the ruling on having a Friday illness.  I know that wrestlers I have talked to in the past have gone to school, being sick, just so they can go to weekend tournaments.  So, do they HAVE to go to school? And if they do, does it have to be a full day or can they just go for part of the day?

Our coach told me that a kid doesn't even have to attend school at all on friday and can still wrestle on saturday if  they are feeling better . Someone correct me if I am wrong but I do beleive this is the rule

I was just wondering, what is the ruling on having a Friday illness.  I know that wrestlers I have talked to in the past have gone to school, being sick, just so they can go to weekend tournaments.  So, do they HAVE to go to school? And if they do, does it have to be a full day or can they just go for part of the day?

You might want to check on that again or have the coach check on it again. We had to be at school for atleast half of the day on friday to be able to compete on saturday. It may be different for each school, not real sure.

Our coach told me that a kid doesn't even have to attend school at all on friday and can still wrestle on saturday if  they are feeling better . Someone correct me if I am wrong but I do beleive this is the rule

This is our school's policy.  ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.