The Hardest sport ever!

twmaurer

I think this post is funny just because everyone here is biased. We all will agree that wrestling is the hardest/greatest sport. But if you post this on another discussion board you will find different answers. I always got an argument for swimming and Cross Country being the hardest sport.

What one thing makes this sport the hardest?

I think it is dieting. There are no other sports that ask you to cut and make weight.

I think this post is funny just because everyone here is biased. We all will agree that wrestling is the hardest/greatest sport. But if you post this on another discussion board you will find different answers. I always got an argument for swimming and Cross Country being the hardest sport.

What one thing makes this sport the hardest?

I think it is dieting. There are no other sports that ask you to cut and make weight.

I don't think you will . Every kid (like myself) that wrestled,played Football and  other sports , will easily tell you that wrestling is by far the hardest sport . Any young man or women  that has wrestled will tell you the same thing.

Have heard that swimming and men's gymnastics rival wrestling for "Hardest Sport"

Both of the sports you have mentioned require TREMENDOUS amounts of discipline and effort.  Diet plays a strict part in both also. 

Now the problem I have is I have never seen a swim or gymnastics meet where people were trying to beat the crap out of each other as they compete.

Just an observation of course...

Have heard that swimming and men's gymnastics rival wrestling for "Hardest Sport"

I have had this discussion with our swimming coaches many times.  I tell them that when they have to body-fat test and adhere to weight classes to compete in swimming then we can talk.

Usually shuts them up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.