new pal at new castle.

wrestler112

Its a shame 2 years in a row New Pal pulled a forfeit to campbell at 112 when they had a young man at that weight

???????

2007 Jake Jennings NP receives FF vs New Castle @ 145 lbs.

2008 Jake Jennings NP receives FF vs New Castle @ 152 lbs.

2009 Jake Jennings NP receives FF vs New Castle @ 160 lbs.

Yet individual results posted online or elsewhere on this site show that NC wrestled at those weights against other teams.

So just what is your point?  Coaching decisions happen, get over it.

Jake has wrestled on the IN MS National team for me  and is a great wrestler and kid, I don't know about the past 2 years, but this year NC has a freshman at 160 that wouldn't last 10 sec. with Jake. No bebefit to Jake and chance of discouraging a younger and much less developed kid. New Pal looked good and will battle Roncalli for sectional championship.

justadadnow, I understand and agree with your point regarding a less experienced wrestler, which is what I was referring to in my previous post as "Coaching decisions happen".

I used Jake as an example to point out to soup45 that New Pal's coaches acted similarly, with the best intentions for their wrestler and team in mind, and as spectators there is not much we can do about it.  We just have to get over it. 

Also, we do appreciate your positive words regarding Jake and New Pal's program, and thank you for those.  Good Luck to New Castle as well, and if all goes well for both of us we may get to face each other again before the year is out.

More great wrestling.  Gotta love it.

looking at a program new pal's lineup should be about this:

103 Taylor Fee 9th

112 Daniel Wright 10th

119 Gordon Wagner 9th

125 Thein Tran 12th

130 Robbie Elsea 9th

135 Nick Ulrey 9th

140 Connor Robinson/JR Corman 10th/12th

145 Kyle Riedling 10th

152 Tyler Wineman 12th

160 Jake Jennings 12th

171 Michael Phelps 12th

189 Jacob Poynter 12th

215 Trevor Furr 11th

HWT Willy Bryan 9th

looking at a program new pal's lineup should be about this:

103 Taylor Fee 9th

112 Daniel Wright 10th

119 Gordon Wagner 9th

125 Thein Tran 12th

130 Robbie Elsea 9th

135 Nick Ulrey 9th

140 Connor Robinson/JR Corman 10th/12th

145 Kyle Riedling 10th

152 Tyler Wineman 12th

160 Jake Jennings 12th

171 Michael Phelps 12th

189 Jacob Poynter 12th

215 Trevor Furr 11th

HWT Willy Bryan 9th

Thanks Kyle should  do really well this year. Good Luck

That's a pretty good look at it right now, although J.R. Corman will move back into the starting lineup this week, just not sure which weight class yet.  :)

caliboy189, you're right about Kyle, if he stays focused he should have a very good year.  Good luck to Andre and the PM guys.  As usual, Perry sets the bar height in this area, and NP keeps aiming for it!  8)

That's a pretty good look at it right now, although J.R. Corman will move back into the starting lineup this week, just not sure which weight class yet.   :)

caliboy189, you're right about Kyle, if he stays focused he should have a very good year.  Good luck to Andre and the PM guys.  As usual, Perry sets the bar height in this area, and NP keeps aiming for it!   8)

Thanks guy's how time flies, Best of luck to Kyle and his Family. Kyle will be one of the top 145lbers by the end of the year.No doubt!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.