TEC preditions

UCwrestler

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello TEC fans,

I watch Lincoln Friday at the New Castle duals.  It was a tough tourney for a short handed team. I think things will get better for them with some lessons learned from this weekend.

Tri will start off tomorrow at Daleville. We don't have all weight classes filled at this time, so it could be a long night. We then wrestle Saturday at home with TEC schools Northeastern, Union Co., and with Lawrencburg,  Connersville, and  Randolph So.

I know what you mean JAKE THE SNAKE maybe this is the year for the Pats to come together as a team. I guess we will find out more come Saturday when there at Tri.

Does anyone have info on the rest of the TEC schools foe this weekend?

Hello all,

Tri finished 3 and2 on the weekend.  Union Co looked good going 4 and 1, and I believe Northeastern ended up 2 and 3.

At Shenandoah Winchester defeated Centerville and Union City.

I think the conference Top 3 teams are Winchester, Union Co., and Centerville. All 3 fill their line ups(half the battle) and all have 3 or 4 returning quality wrestlers.  I believe that Winchester has the best shot having the fullest team with the most experience. Union Co. and Centerville have some studs but not enough to stop Winchester. Tri,Hagerstown,Northeastern, Union City, and Lincoln will all help one team sneak away with the title, or speed away from the pack.

Tri will wrestle Winchester Thursday at the Tri Triple Duals with Anderson and Muncie Central. We will also wrestle Hagerstown Saturday at their Invitational. I also no that Centerville is at Lincoln Saturday.

Union County seems to be the most solid team up to this point.  Winchester looked to be very young.  Centerville will be a good team come tourney time, they have about 4 quality wrestlers if not 5. 

After seeing Union County, Winchester, Centerville, Union City I would venture to say that Union County is the best team.

1.  Union County

2. Winchester

3. Centerville

4. Tri

5. Union City

6. Northeastern

7. Lincoln

8. Hagerstown

That is just shocking that union city beat centerville...  :o

... and that both of you ranked hagerstown last  ???

So it looks to be a two horse race, with tri knocking on the door, that tri program has always produced some good wrestlers, i'd like to see them put together a full team, and make a solid run at things, they could be dangereous

who did union co. get beat by?

and did winchester win all 5-0 lopsided or were they close matches?

Patriots lose tiebreaker

LEWISVILLE, Ind. -- Connersville edged Union County for the title during Saturday's Tri High Invitational after winning a ninth-criteria tiebreaker during their dual match.

The final score was 39-39, but the Spartans won because they had more points on near falls.

Falcons win invite

MIDDLETOWN, Ind. -- Gavin Cox (103), Angel Rascon (119), Tim Baker (135), Jordan Simmons (5-0) and Dylan Holcomb (160) all went 5-0 for Winchester, which won the Shenandoah Invitational on Saturday.

The Falcons beat Blue River 81-0, Centerville 44-30, Shenandoah 51-22, Whiteland 51-18 and Union City 57-24.

Matt Taresh (125), Justin Enright (140), Keifer Uphaus (145), Bronc Fletcher (189) and Christian Schaekel (285) were all 5-0 for Centerville, which went 3-2. Uphaus notched his 102nd career win during the event.

The Bulldogs beat Shenandoah 48-19, Whiteland 48-35, Blue River 62-24 and lost 42-39 to Union City.

Winchester wrestles Thursday at Tri. Centerville will compete Saturday in the Lincoln Invitational.

Centerville results

103-Shawn Hamilton 2-3. 112-Austin Milliron 2-3. 125-Matt Taresh 5-0. 130-Eric Campbell 1-4. 135-Preston Lawson 1-4. 140-Justin Enright 5-0. 145-Keifer Uphaus 5-0. 152-Craig Richardson 4-1. 160-Devin Baker 1-4. 171-Max Johnson 1-4. 189-Bronc Fletcher 5-0. 215-Logan Hicks 3-2. 285-Christian Schaekel 5-

So what does Union County's lineup look like for the rest of the year?  Does anyone know exactly where Duck will be come conference?

I think Tri has an opportunity to give Winchester a scare on Thursday night.  I'd like to go, but won't be able too.  Will someone post the results on here after the meet?

What does muncie central and anderson look like this year, coach 123?

What all teams are at the Lincoln invite, will Centerville be the favorite at that meet?

Well I will say Union County looked tough as nails against Richmond.

I think they are the favorite in the TEC now. 

Does anyone know Duck's plans on staying at 215 or dropping to 189?

Is phillips planning on staying at 119?

I know that winchester and tri wrestle tonight in a triple dual either at anderson or tri, not for sure.

Great wrestling tonight many close matches.

Tri 39 Anderson 36

Tri 37 Muncie Central 41

Tri 30 Winchester 45

Again forfeits are a killer. The team with the most complete line up wins the conference. We gave up 3 forfeits to every team!

Great wrestling tonight, would like to no the other team scores if anyone has them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.