Bloomington South?

md85

Thanks for the info.  Forrest Park usually has one or two pretty decent kids, but no chance to win a meet.  If you want to get better, face better competition.  Kudos to Forrest Park for wrestling up.

B.South will be a good team this year possible state qual is they can beat P.Meridian

State Quals returning

Boomsma 11

Barlow 12

Terrell 12

Eads 12

These guys gained alot of exeperience last year and also wrestled alot during the offseason

Pike 10       

Farmer 10

Horrocks 11

Farmer 11

Boyd 11

Todd 11

Tito 12

We wont have a line-up for a couple of weeks yet. About half of the weight-classes are up in the air. We have a lot of new faces and some JV (last year) that have made some huge strides in the off season. One of the boys has had 52 matches since the HS season ended last year (folk-free-greco)! He is a junior and no one has ever heard of him....Got a feeling you will this season.

I just like giving credit, where credit is due  8)

That doesn't even make sense.  I asked if you have a beef with Coach Harmon and you are giving credit??  What is your problem with him?  He is a very passionate person during matches that's for sure but what are some specific examples of him showing off his ego???

That doesn't even make sense.  I asked if you have a beef with Coach Harmon and you are giving credit??  What is your problem with him?  He is a very passionate person during matches that's for sure but what are some specific examples of him showing off his ego???

It's called immaturity.  Coach harmon is a great guy and one heck of a coach.  If they don't like him, he loves them for it.  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.