Purdue Wrestling gets verbal commitment from Vlahos

B Campbell

I am excited and honored to announce that Coach Scott Hinkel and the Purdue Wrestling Team got a verbal commitment from W.L. Harrison's CAMERON VLAHOS.  Cameron has put in a tremendous amount of work to meet the expectations of the Purdue wrestling staff.  The refocusing and prioritizing he has been able to do over the past year has impressed his high school coaches and the Purdue staff.  He can now focus on a state championship.  Boiler Up Cam!!!  ;D

Congrats Cameron good luck this year and look forward to watching you this year and at the next level.  You sure have made a lot of people proud.  I am sure the proudest of the proud is yourself and your dad. I am sure that you will make Purdue very proud also.  Keep up the great work.

I don't have info on the financial details yet.  That's being hammered out as we speak.  I'm very excited to see two young men that I've been close to for several years become part of Purdue's program.  Cameron and Braden Atwood have put a lot of work in to get where they are.  They will both do very well in the Big Ten.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.