Hoosier Hills Conference

Antares1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jennings county looked tough at the end of last year and ce looked to be coming to form. i think they got second in the conference tournament. heres my team predictions based on what i remember of people returning.

jeff

fc

jennings county

columbus east

madison

new albany

bnl

seymour

Not sure what every other teams line-up looks like yet. But Jeff's line-up should look something like this.

103 - Shepherd - So. SS qualifier

112 - Smith - Sr. SS qualifier

119 - Miller - Sr. SS qualifier

125 - Vasquez ? - So

130 - Weekly - Jr - SS qualifier

135 - Dryden or Simpson - both Sr.

140 - Harbin ? Jr.

145 - Hendricks ? - Sr. SS qualifier

152 - Tatgenhorst - Jr.

160 - O'Brien or Dodge - both Sr.

171 - Browner - Sr. - SS qualifier

189 - Bowen - Jr.

215 - Pratt - Jr.

HWT - not sure yet but there are several. Will see who rises to the top in the next couple of weeks.

Maybe others can post estimated line-ups.

The duals should be very competitive. I believe Jeff, Floyd, Jennings, and Columbus should all have very solid line-ups.

• 4 weeks later...

STARSMAN - how has youre team done so far? not seen any results. na either.

jeff looked tough at capital city. lots of guys in the finals. jennings county had a solid turnout this weekend. heard floyd has a bunch of kids out and are going to be very solid.

im still calling a close one between jeff and floyd with the limit results im seeing. i think im takin jeff in a down to the wire dual. jennings county will be right in there tho. hard to try to predict the others with what weve seen so far.

looks like were in for some great wrestling this weekend!

wow. thats a pretty bold prediction considering their recent dominance in this thing but they did loose a lot of kids last year. ive not seen east wrestle so i don't know about their strength. i saw jeff and i think they are better than last year. jc might be the most improved. they were looking very good at the end of last year. who is hosting the sites on friday night and saturday?

Jeff should be the team to beat. Floyd is always competitive. Jennings Co. has enough talent to surprise anyone that overlooks them, and Columbus East will be competitive as well. It will all come down to who can be hitting on all cylinders early in the season.

My picks are:

1 - Jeff

2 - Jennings

3 - Floyd

4 - Columbus

Any of the top 4 should be very competitive. We will see on Friday and Saturday. Good luck to all.

Jeff Will Run Away With It. Floyd 2nd. Columbus East 3rd.

There is gonna be some great match-ups to watch this weekend. With all the coaches up at Floyd on Friday, i wouldn't be suprised if a fight broke out.  ;) I'm just hoping not to hear too much out of New Albany's Assistant coach who can scream at the top of his lungs and still sound like a 10 year old boy.  ;D

I'm the Light Knight,  And Good Luck Hoosier Hills!

looks like everyone agrees that jeff, floyd, ce, and jc are the top four teams. how bout the bottom 4??

NA

madison

bnl

seymour

maybe one of these teams made a big jump in the offseason.

individual matchups of interest? i know a lot of guys are semistate returners.

jeffs lower weights vs ce lower weights

kelley and shepard

weekly vs martin

moberly vs hendricks

bowen vs jc

caum vs hoke

Im predicting Jeff and East will be fighting for 1st. Right behind them is Floyd, and then Bedford. A lot of young talent in this conference. New Albany is still trying to reload from a couple of years ago sending those 4 seniors to state, but they are very young. Tim Martin is looking for a top 4 finish at state. And Taylor Hoke has potential to go to state. A lot of individuals are good in this conference but is there a team that can contend with Jeff's depth?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.