Female MMA Fighter (Cris Cyborg) Chokes out Reporter During Interview

AJ

They had him on ESPN explaining the interview. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4272455

Before it started he he asked her to start choking him at that point in the interview.  Trainers and medical staff were on hand for the stunt.  If you watch it close you can tell he expects something to happen and actually moves over into a better position.  He was told to tap out when he felt the choke getting to be to much.  However, he said he was committed to showing what it was like and didn't want to tap out (unknown to Cyborg and the staff).  So he went to sleep for a few seconds.

GO GINA

I'm a Gina fan myself but I think she is going to receive a beatdown when she meets Cyborg.

In her last fights she hasn't trained properly and has come in overweight (due to her movie career?) ,whereas Cyborg is an absolute beast.

GO GINA

I'm a Gina fan myself but I think she is going to receive a beatdown when she meets Cyborg.

In her last fights she hasn't trained properly and has come in overweight (due to her movie career?) ,whereas Cyborg is an absolute beast.

Cyborg didn't make weight last time either, I'll take Gina