Congrats to Jake Tucker

Ken

Thanks so much guys! Folkstyle has been a goal for him, he's been runner-up and placed in folkstyle before but never won it and he achieved it this year...his style is better suited for Freestyle and I think he enjoys Freestyle more, hence better success in that style (and Greco). My job is to keep him in solid positions and not be such a "high flyer" because he takes chances and Freestyle rewards that type of wrestling more than Folkstyle.  :) :) :)

Brock Morgan is a beast! Congratulations on a great day, Brock.

Congratulations to all of the wrestlers who participated and it was wonderful to see such great friends this past weekend. It's comforting to be around so many "nuts" like me! LOL. I have not seen Mike Shipley all year so it was great to see him and so many others!

----Coach Tucker, Lowell Wrestling

p.s. Brandi don't get upset that John and I laugh at you  but it's pretty funny! haha...Thank you for the phone call!

Jake

Congratulation on winning the title.You have been right there numerous times. Sound like a great day of wrestling at Ben Davis.

The Fleener's

Congrats to Jake you are one cool customer. 

Shane - I don't do crying.  I don't care if it is wrestling, donuts, or scraped knees , I don't do crying.  So you keep that in mind next time someone steals your donut.  I don't what to hear it until you are done crying, then we can talk. :'(

Jake

Congratulation on winning the title.You have been right there numerous times. Sound like a great day of wrestling at Ben Davis.

The Fleener's

Not to change the subject, but tyandky has the creepiest yet the coolest avatar I've ever seen!! YIKES!!

Thanks Shane, now you got me in trouble with the hubby.  He read your post and came down stairs asking me if I went off at state.  I had to explain, no I did not go off at state, I just got mad a Justice for trying to talk to me while he was crying ( like I said, I don't do crying) and Shane was there to see it.  Now he isn't going to trust me to stay out of trouble when I'm not with him and we all know I am an Angel. ;D

Brandi:

There is absolutely NO crying over donuts! I might smear powdered sugar on my uniform! Trust me, it's impossible to get out!  :) :) :)

You should have heard John and I: "Hey, look, Brandi doesn't look happy...oh, there she goes....hahahahaha" We laughed our butts off!

Good stuff! I love it!

(Don't worry Mr. Cash, we are just teasing her, she was fine!)

TyandKy:

Thanks buddy! If you are heading to Huntington next weekend, good luck to you and the boys!

Yea we are heading up there probaly 77 and 91-98  are you guys going to be there?Did you see the team state results are out?Great job on runner up you guys got some tough kids

Thanks Coach Griffith...

Coach Willmann called me today to let me know and Coach Alessia emailed me too...I am so proud of our kids! They have worked very, very hard.

We have a few little tykes that are going to be MONSTERS! LOL

Unfortunately, I will not be at Huntington this weekend, I'll be back down in INDY for a family wedding. Coach Hughes and Coach Willmann will lead the Lowell contingent... :) :) :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.