Pre-Registration Deadline for Pee-Wee/Novice Folkstyle State

Infolady

FYI:

The deadline to pre-register on trackwrestling for Pee-Wee/Novice & Girls Folkstyle State Finals this coming week-end is midnight on Wednesday.

I received a few calls today inquiring if the ISWA had extended it to Thursday. The answer is NO.

I'm not sure where this mis-information originated but just wanted to clarify that tomorrow at midnight is the cut-off.

Please help get the word out.

Thank you!

This is off the trackwrestling website. When you go to pre-register it shows the close date/time as  03/05/2009 10:00 p.m. C.S.T.

Tournament Close Date/Time Matrix Wrestler List

Pee-Wee-Novice Folkstyle State Finals 03/05/2009 10:00 p.m. C.S.T. Not Available Wrestler List

So I am sure some believe they have until Thurs. THANK YOU FOR THE CLARIFICATION!

Do you know when the girls state wrestler list will be released...it was open but looks like it will be closed until Friday night now, is that correct, and why?

The girls list will be released the night of the sixth.  They took it off due to there were mostly boys signed up for the girls.  I believe they were trying to figure out which were boys and which were girls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.