Who were you REALLY impressed by

Drooke

Keon Jones from Merrillville an an outstanding tournament run. Getting past Tasseff first round, the Sparks, and almost edging Mcginley in the semis.  Heck he gave Same Bennett a good run for 3rd and 4th.  GREAT JOB KEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree Keon wrestled a great tourny from Sectionals, Regional where he beat Almaraz, Semi State and getting to the Semi's where he gave Gavin McGinley a great match and might have won if he didn't mess up with a full nelson. Even in the 3rd and 4th place match he wrestled Bennett tough. Nice Job did he start wrestling as a Freshman? I know he has only been varsity for 2 years.

Also nice job to Christan Lentz Mishawaka from JV to State Finalist How many Schools can say they are replacing a senior 4th placer with a Jr. Runner up WOW

Eppert, hands down...this kid was on a mission from beginning to end.  nothing was going to stop him

he was impressive but what stood out to me was the 4.0 gpa great job young man proves you work hard on and off the mat

how about norton he gave porras a run for his money and i though he should have beat him. i think he would have gave happer a beating in the 3rd and 4th match

How exactly should he have beaten him?  He is a great wrestler no doubt about that but at what point during the match was frankie not in control?  Norton had one takedown but Porras controlled the entire rest of the match.  I dont think this match was really ever in doubt.

before the match i though norton had no chance. after nortons first take down porras did alot of blocking and the 2nd and third period norton was on the offense the hole time. that being said porras is a great wrestler and a great champ he did what he had to do to win. congratulations to him and the other 13 champs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.