Anyone else having trouble with the feeds on IHSAA?

I have to gripe about the video, if the IHSAA isn't going to start video until 5, then Broadcastsport should have been allowed to video until then. I had to work the weekend and was fortunate to be able to watch first round at home on broadcastsport, and now today no video, just audio.

HORRIBLE...

Can't even connect to the camera for Mat 4...Seems to be some sort of commercial for something....

Cameras are set up about 500 yards from the mats so you can't even identify the teams - much less the wrestlers.

What you can see is so insanely choppy it is unusable.  I have seen better security camera video.

On the up side...At least they tried ...and we don't have to listen to the constant blathering from the announcers and negative comments about the wrestlers from a couple of them.

Over all grade  C--

I just wish I could get mat 4. Would like to see Mullins match once today. Mat 1 and 2 are great, on my end. Mat 3 seems to be shot from the rafters. Im pretty satisfied...... wife is asleep, therefore I can watch as much as my kids will let me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.