Middle School State Results ....Complete!

wrestler60160

Hey ItalianMom... I know track only places to 4th but.... Rex was announcing all day that they would place to 6th place with the 3rd place finisher in each brackett not wrestling but to be decided by points they scored for the type of victory they has in each match. The wrestler who had the most points would take 5th. Rex also said medals or ribbons...I dont remember which...would be mailed to the 5th and 6th place finisher.   :) 

From 1 Italian to another  ;D   

you said you worked pairings......Great Job all day!!!!

Jeff Negrelli Merrillville Pirate Wrestling

I just spoke to Sharon Dowden in the ISWA office today and she told me that Rex had announced there would be placement to 6th.  We didn't knw this when the trackwrestling program was set up so that is why track wrestling was not programmed to place out to 6th.  Sharon and her husband Mike have been busy working on the brackets by hand and placing 5th and 6th in all of the weight classes.  The results will be sent to Rex along with addresses to send the medals or ribbons.  Sharon is also talking with the Team Leader for the trip to make sure they have the correct wrestlers for 2nd and 3rd place.  Nice to meet another Italian on the board. 

Hey ItalianMom... I know track only places to 4th but.... Rex was announcing all day that they would place to 6th place with the 3rd place finisher in each brackett not wrestling but to be decided by points they scored for the type of victory they has in each match. The wrestler who had the most points would take 5th. Rex also said medals or ribbons...I dont remember which...would be mailed to the 5th and 6th place finisher.   :) 

I just spoke to Sharon Dowden in the ISWA office today and she told me that Rex had announced there would be placement to 6th.  We didn't knw this when the trackwrestling program was set up so that is why track wrestling was not programmed to place out to 6th.  Sharon and her husband Mike have been busy working on the brackets by hand and placing 5th and 6th in all of the weight classes.  The results will be sent to Rex along with addresses to send the medals or ribbons.  Sharon is also talking with the Team Leader for the trip to make sure they have the correct wrestlers for 2nd and 3rd place.  Nice to meet another Italian on the board. 

Two of them, this spells TROUBLE :o

Results on the ISWA web site have been corrected at 85, 90, 102, 117 and 175 to reflect the of the changes resulting from wrestlebacks.  If anyone knows of others, please post as I do not have access to them at this time. Team results have been posted.

The 5th and 6th placements have been posted on the ISWA web site.

Wrestlers determined to be the 3rd place finishers in Pool A and Pool B are the wrestlers eligible for 5th & 6th placements.

5th and 6th places were awarded using the following criteria: 

1. Number of Rounds remaining in the tournament

2. Total Points

3. If these 2 criteria could not determine a placement the wrestlers were tied. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm if the 4th, 5th and 6th place awards are to sent to the kids as stated above?  ???

thanks,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.