Logansport Regional wrestlers

tspray1

I second the congrats to the Logansport regional wresters. If I counted right they have 11 wrestlers advancing to the state finals.  Delphi made a fine showing by advancing 4,.  Atwood looked awfully good and will definately be high on the podium, if not on the top.  Everett also showed that he clould make it to the top.  Delphi showed that they have some good young wrestlers.  I believe this is the best showing that this rfegional has made in quite some time.  Good luck to your team in the team finals Coach Atwood.

I second the congrats to the Logansport regional wresters. If I counted right they have 11 wrestlers advancing to the state finals.  Delphi made a fine showing by advancing 4,.  Atwood looked awfully good and will definately be high on the podium, if not on the top.  Everett also showed that he clould make it to the top.   Delphi showed that they have some good young wrestlers.  I believe this is the best showing that this rfegional has made in quite some time.  Good luck to your team in the team finals Coach Atwood.

I thought I counted 12 advancing.  Either way, they did great.  Plus, the Hoosier Conference overall had a nice showing with Tipton sending two of their own.  Rensselaer and Benton Central had one each and the group from Delphi.  I hope I didn't forget any others from the Conference.

Sorry  I missed one of the advancers from Delphi.  I'm getting old and was still hot under the collar about a situation that occured during the finals.

I am very unhappy that the moderators removed my posting about the situation since I didn't mention any names and they let Southern fan get away with a blatant postking abot the running of the Evansville  semi-state.

I am very unhappy that the moderators removed my posting about the situation since I didn't mention any names and they let Southern fan get away with a blatant postking abot the running of the Evansville  semi-state.

Perhaps your high number of "boo" points lead to this decision DuneFan????

What do they give boo points for?  Most of my postings have  been the results of CP' matches, sectionals etc..  I remember posting something negative about one of the dual tourneys being so weak that this one particular team went 4-1 in the tourney and we shut them out in a dual.  Would that warrant a boo point?  Maybe deservedly so, but I don't remember anything else that would warrant one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.