Not about class wrestling

Bash513

The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.

That is why they should have had Purdue Engineers design it, they know what they are doing

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.

That is why they should have had Purdue Engineers design it, they know what they are doing

That is such a non-truth if you have ever driven around the campus. ;D

I used to rollerblade down the campus steps, I dunno, seemed fine to me.

Haha hard to argue with that

a good engineering school like purdue would have probably picked that up.

What are your favorite TV shows.  My two favorites are two 1/2 hour sitcoms on monday night.  I don't know the names but they are hilarious.

I got back into Lost and 24 this year. After a hiatus.

My wife drafted me into being an American Idol compatriate. Although secretly I really do like the show.

That being said I love Dexter..........SPIKE, Tru TV, Discovery,TLC, and the History channel.

And of course all of the Sports channels.

How bout you?

What are your favorite TV shows.  My two favorites are two 1/2 hour sitcoms on monday night.  I don't know the names but they are hilarious.

I got back into Lost and 24 this year. After a hiatus.

My wife drafted me into being an American Idol compatriate. Although secretly I really do like the show.

That being said I love Dexter..........SPIKE, Tru TV, Discovery,TLC, and the History channel.

And of course all of the Sports channels.

How bout you?

House, Fringe, Lie To Me..... I have so many.  DVR wins!

My wife bought me a pistol for christmas.  A Taurus Judge.  Sweet gun.

is that the one that shoots both .45 shells or .410 shot shells?

Yes it is. The 2-1/2 inch shells (.410)

My wife has also bought  me a Ruger mark III two years ago.

I'm a lucky man.

What happened to the fiery habenaro doritos?

I was sitting here reading this thread and L'ingOL and my wife asks what's so funny.  I quote the fact about elephants not being able to jump and she says what does that have to do with wrestling?  I mention the doritos.

Long story short, she says you can find habenaro doritos at the dollar-type stores.

FYI.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.