THANK ALL OF YOU

soup45

I want tho thank all the wrestling world for the get well wishes and prayers you sent to Brenden.  He was having stomach problems last night so his mom n I took him to the ER.  After many tests were ran the doctor came in and told us the news his appendix needed to be removed immediately.  Not the answer he was looking for.  The room was filled with tears from family and friends when the doctor revealed the last 3 weeks of the season were finished.  With tears in his eyes he looked at me n his mom and said, " This is what God had panned for me right now, but nothing happens in his world without a reason."  Very bold statement from a young man who dedicates most of his time training for this sport.  The statement is true wrestling teaches you more about life than anything in this world.  He is out of surgery and doing very well,we wil be bringing him home tomorrow morning and he will be able to go back to school Monday.  He will not beable to cheer on his Friends and team mates at regionals due to medical reasons but he will be there for semi state and state.  Yes he to has his favorites we won't go int that but we at the Campbell house want to thank everyon for the prayers and well wishes.  Hes a remarkable young man and as a father if I didn't tell you I have learned a ton from him and look up to him then I would be holding the  truth back, I worship him and he assures me this is a blessing in disguise because now he knows what it feels like to have his heart ripped out of him so when he is able he will be training harder and getting stronger because now his sights are set on making it under the lights at Fargo.  Good luck to everyone and special thanks to his team mates and coaches and friends that visited him. all of you made a special placde in his heart

Wow Soup you made me tear up when You quoted his first statement.  What a young man mature beyond his years.

How amazing is it when you actually learn from your own child.

Especially in a situation such as this.

I will be honest I haven't followed youth wrestling until just this year and I was unfamiliar with who your son was but after this post I am officially one of his biggest fans and will continue to be for the rest of his high school and collegiate career.

At this time I could quote some sappy line about "adversity builds character" but, I have a feeling you guys will be just fine without my .02 cents.

Simply an amazing young man! Gives God the glory when He blesses you and during hardships. This young man has grasped this concept at such an early age, God bless you Brenden and your family. I too will follow and root for this young man, he is a blessing to our wrestling community. God bless and God speed on your recovery, we'll see you next year under the lights at Conseco.

Mr. Campbell, you and your wife have indeed raised a child that gets it. I do hope and pray for his quick recovery, and wish him all the best. I am glad to hear that he is out of surgery, and will be home with his family tomorrow. If I get the chance at SS, I would like to meet you, and this fine young man. I have to my knowledge not met him, or you, but he sure sounds like someone that would be well worth the time to get to know and to meet. We need more people in this world like him.

Brenden, You are a true testimony of a young man that has worked so hard for the success you have had on the mat. One thing I have found out, after reading your fathers post. Was the success you have had off the mat. Your parents have done a great job instilling in you what is really special. Its easy to be grateful when things are going great, but it takes someone really special when adversity comes your way.  My man, hang in there, get well, you are a winner. I  look forward  seeing you battle the boys for the years to come.  Josh,Justin and Joe wish you a speedy recovery..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.