ISU Wrestling?

Grenadier2012

I remember on the old board that someone brought up the topic about Indiana State University starting a club wrestling team to compete in the NCWA.  Does anybody have any updates or new information on this?

Bump. 

ISU has a great wrestling history. 

I really hope that they continue to get this up and running. I know that when I  started the ISU Wrestling Club when I was there it was alot of administrative work; writing the by-laws, goals. purpose. etc. The most exciting memory of the process was when we receive the charter. It was big news, they even wrote a article in the Tribune Star. If there are questions in getting this off the ground for those that are still continuing this contact me at brownja@ips.k12.in.us

I remember on the old board that someone brought up the topic about Indiana State University starting a club wrestling team to compete in the NCWA.  Does anybody have any updates or new information on this?

Bump. 

True.  The greatest heavyweight in US Olympic Team history is an alum.

Bump. 

True, Bruce Bumgarner is was a great wrestler, I hope that they do bring wrestling back to ISU.

True.  The greatest heavyweight in US Olympic Team history is an alum.

:-[

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.