Mooresville Regional

bratton

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions: :) these are good.....

103- judy, kief, fitzgerald, hesselgrave...

112- hall, fisher, mocherman, plake...

119- raley, milton, guernsey, fuller...

125- adams, vanhorn, bratton, oaks...

130- Purtlebaugh, legan, arnes, vaught...

135- smith, rassbach, hechinger, tollison...

140- smith, walker, crump, rickenbaugh...

145- krulik, richards, mckinnney, parrish...

152- kolb, reese, alfs, juliano...

160- runyan, jones, midkirk, kahl...

171- mappes, brandt, helmick, knura...

189- Stevenson, leach, waters, hill...

215- dorsey, howland, lane, wooding...

275- vandeman, richey, mason, johnson...

Here we go!

103 - Kief, Judy, Fitzgerald, Hasselgrave

112 - Fisher, Hall, Plake, Dewees

119 - Raley, Guernsey, Milton, Fuller

125 - Adams, Van Horn, Oaks, Bratton

130 - Arnes, Purtlebaugh, Vaught, Legan

135 - Smith, Rassbach, Tollison, Hechinger

140 - Smith, Walker, Crump, Rickenbaugh

145 - Richards, Krulik, Parrish, Waters

152 - Kolb, Alfs, Reese, Juliano

160 - Runyan, Jones, Secrest, Kahl

171 - Mappes, Brandt, Ford, Helmick

189 - Stevenson, Leach, Hill, Waters

215 - Howland, Dorsey, Vires, Wright

285 - Richey, Vanderman, Johnson, Mason

Im going to call the upset Richards over Krulik.  This kids been putting alot of time in during the offseason and hopefully he goes far this year.

I agree old, Richards has put a lot of time in and it is going to be close but in the end I see richards with the Win.

I guess ill throw out another upset.... Jordan Sharp Whiteland over Adam Howland Brownsburg round 1.  Sharp lost in double overtime against Dorsey and then again in double overtime for 3rd and 4th.

I dont see any way that Richards is going to beat Krulik.... Parrish and Richards have split matches while Krulik dominated and then pinned Parrish at the Mid State Conference

As much as I hate to admit it, I would agree that the overall quality of the Mooresville Sectional is higher than the overall quality of the Avon Sectional. I think there are quality teams and individuals at Avon, but not as many as Mooresville. That will not prevent me from believing they can do it or cheering for those kids.

Based on driller's statement that Mooresville Sectional will account for 70% of the top four place finishers...I did some calculations based on everyones predictions. Here they are:

My Own  - 51.79% Mooresville 

48.21% Avon

Boom444 - 53.57% Mooresville 

46.43% Avon

Swimlam - 50%Mooresville 

50% Avon

Mitsu30 -   48.21% Mooresville

51.79% Avon

Old82 -        50% Mooresville

50% Avon

Carrer -      46.43% Mooresville

53.57% Avon

Wrestling

12345         53.57% Mooresville

46.43% Avon

I would be anxious to see driller's predictions to support this. There would be alot of #1's and 2's knocked off first round for this to happen and I am not seeing that.

AA, Driller

You have way too much time on your hands! One thing that I've noticed is that fans from a school in one Sectional do not really know much about the kids in the other sectional. I don't think they wrestle schools from the other sectional enough. Plainfield and Monrovia may be the only exceptions. I also think that people have placed kids higher from their own sectional (not the total number of placers, but overall average place). At least that is the way it seems (I have no data to back this up, and not enough time to try).

Last year, it seemed as though we (avon sectional teams) did not wrestle nearly as good as what I thought we could have. Avon/Brownsburg did not wrestle well, and if they don't, we (as a sectional) will not even come close to competing with the Mooresville Sectional teams. Individuals-yes, teams-no. The small schools of western Hendricks county and Putnam county simply do not have enough quality kids right now to compete with Morgan/Johnson county.

Some interesting information here... Since the 2003-2004 season only two heavyweights from the Avon secional have ever advanced too semi state..... they were both last season with Mason and Richey, it is in fact pointless info but it is good stuff

sruff,

It doesn't take much time to put together a little spreadsheet that calculates everyones predictions. Plus, if you have a day off during the week leading up to regionals, what better way to spend it than watching the ultimate wrestling site. In all seriousness...I follow the wrestling pretty close and make decisions based on alot of things. I am an Avon Sectional loyalist but know alot of the kids in the Mooresville Sectiional from off-season wrestling and school competitions. Also, it is alot of fun to swap messages and create a little hype. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

Based on driller's statement that Mooresville Sectional will account for the top four place finishers...I did some calculations based on everyones predictions. Here they are:

My Own  - 51.79% Mooresville 

48.21% Avon

Boom444 - 53.57% Mooresville 

46.43% Avon

Swimlam - 50%Mooresville 

50% Avon

Mitsu30 -   48.21% Mooresville

51.79% Avon

Old82 -        50% Mooresville

50% Avon

Carrer -      46.43% Mooresville

53.57% Avon

Wrestling

12345         53.57% Mooresville

46.43% Avon

I would be anxious to see driller's predictions to support this. There would be alot of #1's and 2's knocked off first round for this to happen and I am not seeing that.

I would check your math cuz some of those look wrong my for sure is wrong so look at that again

Bowman getting 4 i dont think will happen he lost to Heald in the Conference finals 8-7

Well... Good thing he does not wrestle Heald he wrestles Fuller and Heald should probably be worried about Raley because he has never lost a match in high school, and i dont see that trend ending any time soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.