Ranked or unranked?

I asked a similar question in a previous post, and I was curious aside from the recognition you receive for your performance, how many of you would rather be unranked going in to the tournament. Being ranked puts a target on your back and I was wondering how guys feel about being ranked or not. I love to hear about the kids who are unranked and come semi-state start doing some serious bracket busting. This is in no means a knock against the rankings, because these kids work their butts of and deserved to be recognized and we all know the media isn't gonna do it. So let's here it and your logic behind your answers.

I feel like in the age of Technology that we live in it is hard to fly under the radar. We use the message board to post and veiw results so everyone has a good idea who tough and who is beating the tough wrestlers. If you were not to wrestle the summers, post results and never be see by people who use the message board then you can truely be under the rader. But if that isn't the situation veiw your state or even Semi state Rankings with Pride Most likely you deserve it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.