Possible match ups at Team Regionals

groundhog

I think the first round matchup of CP and Merriiville is the toughest. Not like it matters, though, since you have to win it to advance.

I dont believe CP and Merr. are in the same team regional...I believe the earliest they could meet would be the following week

I think the first round matchup of CP and Merriiville is the toughest. Not like it matters, though, since you have to win it to advance.

I dont believe CP and Merr. are in the same team regional...I believe the earliest they could meet would be the following week

i think with the new no semi state rule, Merrillville and Cp are in the same regional.?

Portage Team Regional Match-ups should pretty much end up looking like this...

Munster vs. Portage

Merrillville vs. Crown Point

P.s. That munster/portage match might be closer than some think so if that holds true it should make for an exciting first round at the Portage Team Regional!

Portage Team Regional Match-ups should pretty much end up looking like this...

Munster vs. Portage

Merrillville vs. Crown Point

P.s. That munster/portage match might be closer than some think so if that holds true it should make for an exciting first round at the Portage Team Regional!

You are right, the Munster against Portage match could be close; although I think Portage will win in the end. You are also correct that the first round at the Portage Team Regional will be exciting. I think it's clear that this is the best Team Regional in the State.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.