Hamilton Heights Sectional

currentwrestler

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what was the deal with why Lovitt was not allowed to wrestle?

Lovitt needed to have 6 weigh-ins in Indiana.  Since Noblesville had a meet cancelled last week, he did not get the 6th weigh-in in before the sectional draw 01/26.

curentwrestler

I thought he had been cleared since he got seeded. Thats too bad, he is a tough kid, and I am sure he would have made a deep run in the tourney this year.

Gradient (fall) and Berryman (major) dominated their matches.

Miller and Holt was a decent match, but Miller was pretty much in control the whole match. 

If you want to say Gadient being down on points to Wilson from the start until he got the pin as being dominant then I just learned what dominated really means. Thanx PUwrestler for educating me!!!

ff

Hamilton Heights wins by 30 points over Pendleton Heights

Not as close as some on the site claimed it would be.....Huskies were dominant today!

The more I think about your comment here the more it bugs me. First off it's easy to come in after the fact and make your comment when I didn't see you saying anything before, somewhat cowardly IMO. Secondly, with Lovitt and Rutledge not wrestling along with two other Tipton wrestlers who didn't show up can't help but have an effect on the final team results.

Other than that congrats to Hamilton Heights on the team victory.

ff

fearless,

You are right Gadient did give up an early takedown, but he earned a reversal so the score was actually 2-2 at the end of the first period. I think the fact that he spent less than 4 minutes on the mat in all matches combined a pretty good day.  :D

FF,

You are exactly right about the Gradient match; however I truly believe he wins 8-9 out of 10 matches.  He did pin him and I will never walk around after a pin happy. 

As for the score, I simply was stating facts.  HH wins by 30 points and they were dominant.  Every singles wrestler from HH either placed as they were seeded or better.  (4 wrestlers in fact finished better than seeded)  I am sure Lovitt and Rutledge would have thrown a bit of a kink in the rankings, but the fact of the matter is they along with other Tipton wrestlers were not there.

Thanks for speculating after the fact.

In fact, I believe HH and PH are equal TODAY in a dual match.  However, in the tournamnet format, the Huskies have more depth throughout the lineup.

No disrespect intended... but please please please ....  Tyler's last name is "Gadient".... without an R! 

My apologies for the correction - it's just an obsession I have about saying people's names right!  (Just ask my husband.  I correct him all the time, and it drives him nuts!)

If we're going to be talking about someone who is most likely going to be in the finals at Regionals... let's get it right! 

(Did I lose any cool points?)  :'(

What will Heights do next season?

With all the seniors on the team this year you would think that they may have trouble next year placing in the top 3. But...........year in and year out Heights put tough wrestlers on the mat. I would expect them to just reload.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.