!40  CG

145  CG

152  Rebels  Ardizone

160  ?

171  ?

189  ?

215  CG

Heavy  Rebels Bell 

Sorry about the 60,71,89  I had to leave for work.  Roncalli looked great..CYO night had everyone fired up..Great win for the Rebels..

Roncalli definately came to wrestle.  CG was missing a few starters.

Also, the third Kiefer brother Joe, is going to be up there soon with the other two.  He has a great deal of potential.

160 Rebels

171 CG

189 CG

hows that?

so does that go down as a loss since they started 4 frosh and had 2 other guys out? or is center grove still undefeated? just wondering driller

Are you serious?  I hope you and driller are friends and you are just throwing barbs at each other, otherwise you're not being too cool!  Even us moms know a loss is a loss regardless of who is wrestling.  Keeping a full roster in tact until the end of the season is a difficult task as you should well know.  Injuries, grades, disciplinary problems, personal problems are all factors.

Yeh, not sure whats up with quickdraw.  Just supporting the team and giving up a little info as was requested in the first post. 

Crump....i heard 140 up in the stands, but I guess we'll all know for sure at sectionals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.