ngwilliams

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted on: January 16, 2009, 11:32:10 AMPosted by: Almost Good 

Insert Quote

;DScot, I am waiting for your picks also for sprays

How does tspray pick winmac with them having only one in the finals according to my sheet?

No way Win. only has one in the finals. Sorry!

west cental won mwc because they had 14 classes filled and received 24 points in forfeits...only one kid won a title.  pioneer and winamac had 5 and 4 champs respectively.  had they had full line-ups they both would have finished ahead of west central.  at sectional, the deeper field will eliminate the trojans rather early.  i believe it's still winamac, logan, pioneer, rens, and twin lakes fight.

west cental won mwc because they had 14 classes filled and received 24 points in forfeits...only one kid won a title.  pioneer and winamac had 5 and 4 champs respectively.  had they had full line-ups they both would have finished ahead of west central.  at sectional, the deeper field will eliminate the trojans rather early.  i believe it's still winamac, logan, pioneer, rens, and twin lakes fight.

West Central didn't wrestle very well yesterday.  A couple could've went either way in the finals from what i hear and if those twenty-four points were taken away then who's to say that WC couldn't have won those matches? WC has struggled with numbers the last few years and its the complete opposite this year when they have a full line up and other teams don't.  We've been competitive over the years but just didn't have the numbers to show for it. I'd say WC has as good a chance as anyone.

So when the Trojans get their trophy it is going to say that they only won because the other teams couldn't fill all of their weight classes?  Do you know how the forfiets are drawn? You are trying to say that no one else got any forfeits?  The Trojans had 12 out of 14 wrestlers placeing in the top 4 one first place, five second place, five third place and one fourth.  It takes a team effort to win, not just the individuals who win the championships!  The Trojans are very proud of their accomplishments this season and nothing anyone can say will make us feel any different.

So when the Trojans get their trophy it is going to say that they only won because the other teams couldn't fill all of their weight classes?  Do you know how the forfiets are drawn? You are trying to say that no one else got any forfeits?  The Trojans had 12 out of 14 wrestlers placeing in the top 4 one first place, five second place, five third place and one fourth.  It takes a team effort to win, not just the individuals who win the championships!  The Trojans are very proud of their accomplishments this season and nothing anyone can say will make us feel any different.

Five kids winning in that lower bracket thats pretty big i wasnt there but that looks realy impresive knowing that your wrestlers can get those key 3 and 5 spots

Hats off to the mighty Trojans on a great season :o Forfeits or not, WC 24points Pioneer 8 pts Winamac 4 Points

WC won, they are the champs Bell is the top wrestler in the conf too (even though Minix a two state q stuck Bell twice)

Wc all the way for sectional, they will win the turnaround matches when it counts

Congrats to coach Nielson coach of the year. :)

Post the seeds Tue

thanks mr. obvious....not going to argue this, but they were exposed for the fraud they are....you'll see saturday.  duals are one thing, tournaments are something else.

I will post the top four seeds tonight, and I will send the brackets to Y2 tomorrow.

103-

Dillon Rehn- WC

Mitch Latta- TL

Brandon Preston- Log

Chase Kaufman- Ren

112-

Johnson- Pio

Summers- TL

Wiley- NW

Garay- WC

119-

Hartley- Win

Cataldo- Log

Stone- Nw

Wireman- WC

125-

Berkshire- Win

Clements- TL

Faler- WC

Wright- SN

130-

Halloway- Caston

Diedrick- LC

Niehouser- WC

Chapman- Win

135-

Dorris- Pio

VanOrt- WC

Chapman- Win

Espinoza- Log

140-

Rowe- NW

Mullett- WC

Snyder- TL

Whaley- SN

145-

Wagoner- Pio

McMenamin- Caston

Cameron- WC

Hileman- NW

152-

Minix- Win

Russell- NW

Whitlock- Pio

Winkle- TL

160-

Worden- LC

Nethercutt- Pio

Mills- Logan

Brinkman- SN

171-

Bell- SN

Rowe- Log

Moore- LC

Fox- Pio

189-

Shidler- Win

Kaufman- Ren

Snodgrass- SN

Masters- WC

215-

Tolle- LC

Marquez- NW

Kramer- F

Tolson- Win

HWT-

Clark- Log

Rox- Pio

Dix- Win

Geyer- WC

thats right and i think both pioneer and winamac will come ahead of WC this weekend! guess we will have to wait and see!

slim's pickens:

103 - Rehn -    (easily...love the green shoes)

112 - johnson  (freshman phenom has nobody to stop him here)

119 - cataldo     (why is he seeded 2nd ::)

125 - berkshire (interesting he bumped down to an actually tougher class than 130 where he wrestled most of year ???)

130 - holloway (see 125 where berkshire now resides)

135 - too tough to call -

140 - rowe  (no challenge he abused mullett at conference and will again)

145 - mcmenamin (wont be happy with what happened last week)

152 - minix (2-time statequalifier will smash everyone and then go looking in crowd for their families for not getting mwc mvp....i was embarrassed for the rest of conference)

160 - nethercutt (looked very good last week, sound, no mistakes)

171 - rowe  (bell looked very vulnerable last week stalling for the title 1-0)

189 - kaufman (shidler good and can challenge, should be good matchup)

215 - tolle (nothing to see here, others can't pay the tolle to compete, he'll take a tolle on the rest of the field)

hwt - dix (if this guy figures out how good he could be and quit wrestling down to competition he could be on podium in conseco)

Should be fun sect with a good four horse 8) race WInamac, Wc Pion,Logan

103 The Rehn looks good for (9)Wc

112Johnson from Pio another tough (9)

119 Look for Cataldo (12) to make his last season a good one

125 Berkshire Win vs Clement TL will be a great finals

130 wide open give Hollaway Cas the edge

135 Doris Pio did it at conf he wil beat VanOrt again

140 Rowe NW not even close

145 should be good one but the Pion soph should come out on top

152 Minix Win will make it four in a row

160 Again another pion soph lookin good Nethercutt

171 Rowe Logan is a beast, no one to challenge

189 SHidler WIn will top Kaufman again

215 Tolle LC

HWT Clark Logan

Pioneer has a slight lead for the title

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.