Portage vs. Crown Point tomorrow

sparticus

Acuna vs. Tsirtsis would be nice to see. but compared to tsirtsis' previous victories hes got a lot in his tank. i take Tsirtsis on that one. Be a big bump for mcmurry to go up to 160. he already is smaller as a 152 pounder.

And yes it is at the Crown Point duals tournament. I believe Portage and Crown Point will be wrestling off the scales in order to qualify for a DAC meet as well. not sure on the Start time....

Is McMurray bumping up to wrestle Myers? That would be a great match. Also Acuna vs Tsirtsis or Shurg. I'm not saying Acuna is going to beat Tsirtsis but it should be a good one

I'll wrestle wherever my coachs think is  best for the team. ;D ;)

Is McMurray bumping up to wrestle Myers? That would be a great match. Also Acuna vs Tsirtsis or Shurg. I'm not saying Acuna is going to beat Tsirtsis but it should be a good one

Sean,

where ever your  coach decides to wrestle you at, you will do good.  You are a true team player.  Good luck the rest of the season.

Sean,

where ever your  coach decides to wrestle you at, you will do good.  You are a true team player.  Good luck the rest of the season.

agreed.....a lot of team spirit in this young lad....i know sean is makin a impact in the room gettin the ol' indians back to the top!!

dont know scores but this is what i remember

215- kieth dec. bakalik

285-coleman dec. marshall

103- Halsted dec duque

112- Hawkins dec coppinger 9-7

119- Manes dec torres

125-tsirtsis pinned Tamietto?

130- acuna dec shurg

135- Roach dec santos

140- flamme pin saylor...saylor had flamme on his back for a five count almost pinned but the ref stopped it for potentially dangerous...coach wright almost got thrown out

???145- nuzzo dec bruno

152- mcmurray tech fall

160-myers tech fall rhein

171-king dec kooi

189- shrewsbury won by forfeit

Man there was some great wrestling at CP!!! I went there to watch my brother, who wrestles for Rossville and it is so clear that you guys at CP and Portage are on a hole nother Levle. I told my brother to just wrestle his best and try to learn a few things from those guys, the only way you get better is to wrestle better competition and man did they find it. I was a lil disappointed with the actions of Portages 171, when he wrestled my brother it looked as if he was frustrated because he thought he would just go out there and dismantle the pudgy lil kid from rossville, and then when my brother reversed him and put him to his back with a peterson  the portage kid came up out of the move and shoved him down after they were out of bounds. After the official had a talk with both of the wrestlers the Portage kid eventually pinned my brother, and I told him afterwords that you should take the actions of the portage kid as a compliment because you frustrated him and he couldn't figure out what to do with you. Besides that and a few questionable calls during the CP Portage match it was a pretty nice day of wrestling for me. Tsirtsis and Mcmurray just look dominant and I cant wait to see those guys wrestle again.

P.S. My other brother and I spoke with/ interacted with fans from both CP and Portage and they were very respectful knowledgeable and helpful, so I wanted to thank those of you that we spoke with, it made a long day of but whoopings more bearable. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.