Toughest weight classes

naco228

Since sectionals comes up in less than a month, I was wondering who thought were the toughest weight classes.

To me, its gotta be 119. Eppert, Brooks, Raley, Kieffer, Johns...and if Wright bumps down, him too.

3 state champs and 2 state studs

idk man, i want Raley to win just so he has a chance to be a 4 timer

But i wanna see Brooks win, just cuz he deserves it

Thoughts?

i would say if Raley wants to win 4 he should go to a different weight class. Eppert has to be the front runner in this class unless Wright drops then its a toss up they go back and forth. but i would agree that its most likely 119 esp if Wright drops.

brooks wrestled 125 at Al smith tho?

yeah he bumped up to face Cashe

but Cashe bumped up to face Harper

so Brooks was like, "eh whatever, looks like it'll be easier than i thought"

Actually everyone knew Cashe' wanted a piece of Harper and Brooks bumped up so he could beat Napules.

brooks wrestled 125 at Al smith tho?

yeah he bumped up to face Cashe

but Cashe bumped up to face Harper

so Brooks was like, "eh whatever, looks like it'll be easier than i thought"

Actually everyone knew Cashe' wanted a piece of Harper and Brooks bumped up so he could beat Napules.

oh really?

hmm...i thought he wanted Cashe

but ok, well he whooped Napules pretty well

What about 125? Tough at the top with pretty much the best in the state in cashe, I mean look at who he has beaten, it is insane. He should be chalenged by Tsirtis, first one was great cant wait for the rematch.

Then in the middle you have 3 placers and 2 other qualifiers. Great class, best in the state no doubt.

And all this is even with Wright dropping, which idk is it fore sure?

Its hard to argue the 119 weight class.  

For conversation sake I will take 140 as the weight class that will be the toughest.  Of the 16 people ranked 13 of them have "state experience".  It also looks like many of them have wrestled each other.  There seems to be alot of parody in the weight class.  Sandefur along with a few others don't have a loss within the weight class yet.  

Just throwing that out there for conversation purposes.

Guest jacobmuddna215

i remember when wright and eppert faced in the 103 lb champ match a couple years ago wright was injured but still wrestled and got beat .. then the rematch at 112 he was healthy and wrestled solid.. i think if wright is healthy eppert dosnt win

oh really, so kyle and Nick...Brooks just called you up on the phone and told you all this?

'lol for real. how do you guys know all this stuff? like some of the stuff kyle posts i never hear him talk about. NO BOO's this time guys...

i just hear it from around different places

i dont really go in depth or research any of this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.