predictions for the perry and mishawaka and bellmont dual

zachpierson

Hey  ZP lets do a breakdown on match up of Crown Point and PM.  Stalling is too vague. All wrestlers do it,. some are better than others at making it look good. Good coaches call it managing the clock. Perry hustles more than most teams always pushing the pace to get the stalling call. The refs make the call less often than they should . Maybe you will see Crown Point at Center Grove. By the numb3rs it would be another great match up.

By the way I tried to crunch those numb3rs against Mishawaka to favor PM. Even if PM gets every swing match,Mish still wins. Good Luck to you guys. You can WIN but it will take a lot of heart and a little luck.

Hey ZP I'll be coming down to watch the Cathedral match.  I hear those Catholics put on a hell of a show.  Do you want to do the breakdown on this match and see how the numb3rs crunch?  I will be the guy in blue, look for me. GO BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know you  ZP. Just trying to get into your head. I have a  BS in psychology  and I think more than I Know and not the other way around.  I am just a wrestling junky who wrestled with most of these kids grandpas See you at Bellmont. I would not miss it. We will have a lot to say on Saturday night. Good Luck. I am not pulling for anyone. I will post my match by match predictions soon. Stay Tuned.

At practice last night Coach Tonte's speech was about how we may be the 6th or 7th best team in the state right now. We are pretty young(3 9th and 2 10th graders plus 2 jrs with no varsity experience). He felt like we were over rated but he also said that the goal was to prove ourselves at the end of the year. He also said that people are hyping up the Mishawaka meet and we can not even think about it because we have to get by Penn and Belmont first. He has the highest regard for all of these teams including Cathedral which he has said on several occasions, Cathedral can win a state title this year

This is for you ZP because I said I would.To be quite honest, I don't put much faith in predictions. Including my own. I will not make this personal. I see in black and white using skill level, experience and past match up of team and individuals to make my call.

103  Experience wins minor Mish  +3 (Competitive)

112  Skill ,Experience & past Mish  +5 (Dominate)

119  Experience and skill        Mish  +4(Dominate)

125  Skill and Size                      PM      +3(Competitive)

130  3x State Champ              Mish    +6(Dominate)

135  Experience & Skill            PM      +3(Competitive)

140  Skill, Pure Strength        Mish    +5(Dominate) Watch out for that head lock

145  Experience & skill            PM      +3(Competitive)

152  Experienc & skill              PM      +3(Competitive)

160 Experience & skill              PM      +3(Competitive)

171 Experienc and skill          Mish      +6(Dominate)

189 Experience and skill      Mish      +4(Dominate)

215  Skill Toughness                Mish      +3(Competitive)

285  Experience and Skill      Mish      +6(Dominate)

Mishawaka  42      PM 15

Assuming  full line ups will be in place this is it in black and white but as we know life is not always black and white. At match time many factors come into play. The match will be better than this score or any score will indicate.

Matches like this are why I love this sport. Let's get ready to ROCK    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.