southridge sect.

lhs2009

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper and southridge seems to be the favorites. Southridge has some strong kids up and down the line up. Jasper will bring a solid team of wrestlers. North Knox has a few kids that will get in the mix. Vin Lincoln has 4 or 5 good kids. Looked up some results and Southridge looks very good at 152 ,189 and 215. North Knox has a good 189 Vin Lincoln 130,160 and Mcgowan at 189 was 3rd at Mater dei that says something in its self.

Soutridge is the heavy favorite here. They should win 4 or five weight classes and place high in 4 or five others. Here is some individual predictions.

103- Eckert (J)

112 - Kendle(PC)

119 - Uebehor(FP) or

125 - Hackney(VL)

130 - ???

135 - Hughes (PC)

140 - Jones (J)

145 - ??? Possibly Southridge

152 - Songer(SR)

160 - Stetter(SR)

171 - Stecker(SR)

189 - McGowan(VL)

215 - Jenkins(J)

Hwt. - Chamberlain(SR)

Southridge will walk away with this one.

103- Jasper

112- Pike Central (Kendle handled Chambers earlier in the year and should win this one easy)

119- Byer North Knox

125- ??? Jones Southridge

130- Beaman North Knox

135- ???

140- Jasper

145- Southridge

152- Southridge

160- Southridge

171- Southridge

189- Rossi North Knox (Lost to Kunkel early in the year but was robbed)

215- Jasper

Hwt.- Southridge

I meant, how was North Knox robbed againt Jasper's 189?

Also, Just1guy, I wouldn't write off chambers from Jasper at 112 to quickly.

215 should be an interesting battle.  Southridge has a tough 215 with more varsity experience then Jasper's.

what are some head to head matchups at 215 who has beaten who?  i talked to the crawford county head coach and his kid won again vrs washington  15-2 is what he told me.  any chance this guy can make it out of sectional or like center said and just an inflated record?

Ok I know Southridge did not look too good tonight vs. Princeton but they had a lot of kids out of their line up. I still think that if the injured gets back to were they were that Southridge will still win. If not, it could be interesting. Schneider looked flat against Holzmeyer tonight so Crawford's 215 might be the guy to beat there. Time will tell. Still three weeks away so alot could change and probably will.

You asked about Mitchell's 215...well, it just depends on which kid shows up.  He was not going to wrestle this year, but at the last minute decided to come out.  He has not put forth all the effort he could but can and should be thrown in the mix...possibly the dark horse.

Should get a little better insight next Tuesday night(Jan. 19th) as Southridge travels to Jasper. Might be a close one. If Jasper comes ready to wrestle then it will be close. If not the Raiders will dominate!!! Hey wrestlingsis, how are the Warriors doin up there. Rossi still lookin good?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.