SB Riley vs Penn

I have been looking for common opponents for Penn's Joe Miller and Riley's Huey Hudson . the only one I know of is Mishawaka's Joey Smith . Hudson beat him 3-1 and miller beat him 10-6. Just wondering why people think this will be a blowout in Hudson's favor ?

I have been looking for common opponents for Penn's Joe Miller and Riley's Huey Hudson . the only one I know of is Mishawaka's Joey Smith . Hudson beat him 3-1 and miller beat him 10-6. Just wondering why people think this will be a blowout in Hudson's favor ?

I think Hudson beat a healthy Smith and Miller beat a dinged up Smith.

i was not expecting what i saw...

It was clear that Riley wanted the Win more than Penn, I'm just wondering why?

It was clear that Riley wanted it more ??? The only thing that didn't go according as planned  , is that Penn's 215 was up 6-1 and gets caught and pinned . If he wins that match and Mike Witous is not sick the score is 27-27 . I predicted the score to be 30-30 . The match went pretty much like predicted eccept 215 and 103 .

I think Hudson beat a healthy Smith and Miller beat a dinged up Smith.

yea..i guess hudson showed them last night he wanted to be first team NIC with a win over miller 15-5 ;)

Hey Kyle I didn't really get the chance to talk to you after your match with Dick at the Al Smith but my dad and I wanted to say congrats man! You've come a loooong way and you just keep gettin better and better! Hope to see you make it to the big show this year buddy.

i love how everybody thought Anglemeyer was gonna whoop Taylor

But it seems Jakee pulled out the win with a major

lol i love

I agree , even the Riley people thought Anglemeyer would win . Not only did he lose ,  Taylor dominated him the entire match . I don't know whats up with Anglemeyer,  but maybe that loss will light a match  .

Hey Kyle I didn't really get the chance to talk to you after your match with Dick at the Al Smith but my dad and I wanted to say congrats man! You've come a loooong way and you just keep gettin better and better! Hope to see you make it to the big show this year buddy.

Thanks Pat and tell your dad thanks and say hi for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.