WMILF

fearless fly

Does anyone have that "Wrestling Move I'd Like to Forget"?

Mine was when I was atempting a cradle but couldn't get both his shoulders down since I had 1 arm under his shoulder. I kept rocking back further and futher and then heard the mat slap and whistle. I had just pinned myself. Man, talk about hearing that from your teamates all the time. :'(

ff

my sr. year i was wrestling in the ticket round and i was so nervous that i just wrestled terrible.  i couldn't get off the bottom, everything was just sloppy.  it was one of the worst matches of my life. i lost like 5-2 or something like that.  i always wished that i could have had that one back. 

My senior year I was wrestling Bart Tabor from Taylor High School and I was winning 12-2 in the first period in the semi's of the Merrilville Semi-State. I stepped over a wizzer and he put me on my back with 20sec left . I got stuck with 5sec left in the period. We were both undefeated at the time. I wound up 3rd and he won the tournament. I was hoping to see him in the finals at State but he got beat in the semi's. Anyway, DON'T EVER STEP OVER A WIZZER!!!

Thanks for bringing this nightmare memory back.  9th grade, 1981, wrestling against LaPorte.  I was a heavyweight.  The kid slapped me in a bear hug, threw me to the mat, and pinned me in 8 seconds.

As I walked off the mat with my head hung in shame, my coach started to say, "this is what you have to do to counter that move" and I said, "little too late to tell me now coach!"

My senior year I was wrestling Bart Tabor from Taylor High School and I was winning 12-2 in the first period in the semi's of the Merrilville Semi-State. I stepped over a wizzer and he put me on my back with 20sec left . I got stuck with 5sec left in the period. We were both undefeated at the time. I wound up 3rd and he won the tournament. I was hoping to see him in the finals at State but he got beat in the semi's. Anyway, DON'T EVER STEP OVER A WIZZER!!!

when you are winning 12-2 sometimes you get a little cocky, and do things you shouldn't do. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.