160???

back_points3

Tough new freshman at 160 this year for Cathedral.  His name is Tyler Willis. Beat a ranked senior in wrestle off to crack a very tough line up. The way he wrestled Dalton Jones last Saturday, we have a very good chance at seeing him at state this year.

I think Dalton won 3-0 or it could have been 3-1. I know Dalton got a takedown  at the very end when Tyler got desperate and tried to throw Dalton and got caught up in it. Dalton is very hard to take down. Great defensive wrestler. Tyler is going to be very hard to beat at anytime.  Seeing him grow up at the 140-152 range and dominate most of those kids I thought he would have his hands full wrestling grown men.  So far, he has done very well. 

Great job Tyler.

Also, Runyon is still the man to beat at 160. Always in control of himself.

160 is just plain stacked this year. And they are coming from all 4 semi's.

Meyers from up north, Powell from Ft Wayne, Runyan and Wedding from down south.

The tooughest may be New Castle, Todd, Peter & Durphey.

It's definetly gonna be a wieght to watch.

Guest Takedown-Master

I honestly do not see anyone touching Powell at 160 this year. I mean Meyers and Runyan are about the only two people in the state that could maybe defeat him. Well just have to see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.