Lake Central Harvest Classic

ontherise219

I'm not sure all the teams that are going to be there but there is always some great match ups

Lake Central, Hobart, Penn, Beech Grove, East chicago, Highland, Calumet, Lake Station,South Bend Washington, Griffith, Morton Gavit  KV, McCutcheon, lafayette jeff

I'm not sure if these are still the teams who are the but I would like to know if there are going to be some exciting matches

The Harvest Classic isnt quite the tournament it once was.  Allot of those teams that will be there are nothing near what they used to be.

That is very true, and some good teams that used to compete there are no longer entered.

Alot of the teams that were very strong have had a couple of down years. But there should be some very good match ups

The Harvest Classic isnt quite the tournament it once was.  Allot of those teams that will be there are nothing near what they used to be.

That is very true, and some good teams that used to compete there are no longer entered.

Alot of the teams that were very strong have had a couple of down years. But there should be some very good match ups

Is this the first year that the Harvest didnt have a returning state champ,  or how long has it been since a state champ didnt compete in it?

Is this the first year that the Harvest didnt have a returning state champ,  or how long has it been since a state champ didnt compete in it?

That I can remember since like 98 at least

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.