Ehr of South Adams

azcoach

The match was over. He was outwrestled but made a magnificent effort to tie it up. The buzzer sounded. He took off his legband and headgear. The officials put 2 seconds BACK on the clock. He had given all he had and the dream had died. It would have been a whole lot classier for his opponent to celebrate in the center of the mat. Ehr is a champion and he will be back. Great season Josh. Good luck at state to Schendel.

Sounds like Ehr and Schendel talked and settled it in the locker room. Good go hear. Good luck to Schendel at State and good luck to Ehr next year. Let's end this topic!

Yes they did have a talk and I commend both for that. Josh you had an awesome season and have an excellent career going, keep up the good work. You and Bryce have developed one of those breath taking rivalry's that come with a lot of excitement and anticipation and was enjoyed by all. I personally am going to miss that. You both always gave your best.

I understand how emotions can get out of balance at times in this sport. Its one of the most insane barbaric sports there is, once the match starts your expected to  wrestle with  animal like instincts &  and with  adrenal rushing  emotions, but once the whistle blows your expected to turn it off like a light switch.  A task that is much easier said than done but is expected! Good luck with that right?  But I do think that is how we kind of learn to cope with disappoinment we have to cross those boundries or come awful close sometime! As for what Bryce did not one of his finest moments,  lets just chalk this  up to one of those foggy moments between the whistles when emotions are at there limit. Your a fine young man Josh keep your head up & I'll be one of your biggest fans next year.

J Schendel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.