HS Coach coaching a club right after HS Season ends

No.

Are you concerned with coaches continuing to coach their high school wrestlers without giving the kids a break? Or are you worried about high school coaches coaching someone from another school?

For most high school coaches, a forced downtime wouldn't be the end of the world. But right after the IHSAA State Finals is Frosh/Soph State, then USA Folkstyle State, then Freestyle season, and Freestyle State. Then Regionals. Then camps and clinics and team duals. Then, if you are lucky enough, you have a Fargo qualifier. Then more camps and clinics and practices. Then IHPO and possibly another team dual to freshen up and then high school season starts. I'm looking for that "cool down" period somewhere. August is the best hope, but now you need to get ready to compete at IHPO in September, which has turned into an absolute beast of a tournament so you better be in shape.

3 hours ago, Christina Myers said:

Are there any rules requiring a "cool down period" for HS Coaches who coach a club in Indiana?

Several states require this however, I can not seem to find anything in IHSAA Rules regarding this.

Can someone please advise?

Tell me you are married to a high school coach without telling me you are married to a high school coach