Post State Finals Accolades and Discussion

19 hours ago, Ahawkeye said:

We told you guys coming in that it was a bit cooler than most venues. Seating was great in my opinion.

"A bit cooler..." LOL. I didn't get the memo despite following this site for the last three months.  I have been to scores of wrestling events and hundreds of basketball games over the last 60 years and I have never been in an arena or fieldhouse that cold! I'm glad your seats were great and I hope they were in the section you requested.

3 hours ago, Steve Smith said:

"A bit cooler..." LOL. I didn't get the memo despite following this site for the last three months.  I have been to scores of wrestling events and hundreds of basketball games over the last 60 years and I have never been in an arena or fieldhouse that cold! I'm glad your seats were great and I hope they were in the section you requested.

I didn't get moved after I bought seats but all we could get were nose bleeds. I kept looking down and seeing empty seats and thought the heck with it I'm moving down there. No one showed up in the seats that I was sitting in I wouldn't have argued but I just would have moved to another set of open seats. I don't know if the Ford Center or Ticketmaster screwed us on that but the fans got the shaft on that one.