Michigan comes to Bloomington Friday night

I’m hoping we have a lineup that reflects who may be a qualifier for NCAA. Lillard, Washington. Spangler.  It’s crunch time, just before big tournament. Not a thinking a win just to feel out competition 

9 minutes ago, Ahap88 said:

I really want to be there, but Friday night 1st round State Finals in my city is hard to pass up.

lol. You know, if I had tickets I would be right there with you. I’ve been to lots , of the greatest high school state championships in the country. Bar none. 

The dual will basically be a microcosm of penn state ,if wolves keep starters up, but only thing Indiana need to worry about is themselves. Fight every period, when it’s your turn. 

14 hours ago, Disco said:

The dual will basically be a microcosm of penn state ,if wolves keep starters up, but only thing Indiana need to worry about is themselves. Fight every period, when it’s your turn. 

That's one thing the IU team has under angel is a ton of fight! 

Is IU wrestling a non-ticketed event?  I was hoping to take my son tonight, first time his wrestling schedule has allowed it.  But after checking online to see if tickets were available; I am curious if it's just walk up admission.  If anyone can shed some light I would appreciate it.

4 hours ago, asanders422 said:

Is IU wrestling a non-ticketed event?  I was hoping to take my son tonight, first time his wrestling schedule has allowed it.  But after checking online to see if tickets were available; I am curious if it's just walk up admission.  If anyone can shed some light I would appreciate it.

Free, best entertainment  in town

Michigan 30-6

149  Gomez over Rooks 3-2 Took riding time to beat him

157  Brayton Lee over Will Lewan 2-1  Big win!

184  Joseph Walker over Donnell Washington 4-3

285  Lucas Davison over Nick Willham 4-0

Edited by rdrodd1

20 minutes ago, rdrodd1 said:

Michigan 30-6

149  Gomez over Rooks 3-2 Took riding time to beat him

157  Brayton Lee over Will Lewan 2-1  Big win!

184  Joseph Walker over Donnell Washington 4-3

285  Lucas Davison over Nick Willham 4-0

All close. Hoosiers are fighters. How about South at 65. Never gave up. Good showing against a top team in the country .