157- Lewis 

165- heiser 

175- Flores 

190- Currie 

215- bluhm

285- Cruz  

JC wins it 

Myer has 2 1st period pins over Lewis at 157

I do think you’re right on some of your weights… Not sure I agree with 157, 165,190, or Hwt, but to each their own.

This conference is very top heavy with Jay, AC, and SA and then the bottom 4 being fairly weak as far as the team race… Tends to be those three teams controlling the 1st place mat. I did see some Heritage/Southern wells guys with some great records, wonder if their records/seeds will hold true Friday.

That’s fine you think I’m wrong. On some of them I hope I am. I’m just interested in seeing what others predictions are. So if I’m wrong at those weights who do you think takes it? 

27 minutes ago, Theone42 said:

That’s fine you think I’m wrong. On some of them I hope I am. I’m just interested in seeing what others predictions are. So if I’m wrong at those weights who do you think takes it? 

157-Meyer by pin

165- I like Summersett in this one because he has a little more offense and did pin Heiser last time…(I do know it was the first match of the year, but also freshman vs upperclassmen cancels that one out) 

190- Wenk

Hwt- Wurm I’m not sure what the head to head is but I like wurm.

13 hours ago, Pg_rated said:

157-Meyer by pin

165- I like Summersett in this one because he has a little more offense and did pin Heiser last time…(I do know it was the first match of the year, but also freshman vs upperclassmen cancels that one out) 

190- Wenk

Hwt- Wurm I’m not sure what the head to head is but I like wurm.

Cruz defeated Wurm last year, but as Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day!"

Edited by Steve Smith
accuracy