2023 Al Smith Predictions and Analysis

TysonNisley

11 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

No lies detected. Prediction confirmed @GrecoSupreme what's so funny? 

@GenHeavyHandz
“I’m not impressed by your performance”

-George St. Pierre 

I do on the other hand appreciate and respect (as it has been your M.O.) the efforts in going back a week to create some drama worth discussion. However, I’ve watched him and Kevon Russel wrestle and they leave a lot to be desired with the “hype” you’ve created for them Sir HeavyHandz. I get it, it is a different year, different crew, just let em wrestle. 

12 minutes ago, GrecoSupreme said:

@GenHeavyHandz
“I’m not impressed by your performance”

-George St. Pierre 

I do on the other hand appreciate and respect (as it has been your M.O.) the efforts in going back a week to create some drama worth discussion. However, I’ve watched him and Kevon Russel wrestle and they leave a lot to be desired with the “hype” you’ve created for them Sir HeavyHandz. I get it, it is a different year, different crew, just let em wrestle. 

I never mentioned Russell.  Didn't have to he was a ticket rounder. I mentioned Quoi and Dodson.  Dodson was ranked 16th. He upset the 5th ranked kid in the state and placed top 4 at the Al.  Quoi was seeded 9th and he wrestled above his seed.  I didn't ask you to be impressed and I wasn't talking to you.  You got on my post and laughed like I said something far-fetched.  I nailed it.  Players are going to play: haters are going to hate.  I think you are the latter.  A wise man once said, " don't poke the panther."

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

48 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I never mentioned Russell.  Didn't have to he was a ticket rounder. I mentioned Quoi and Dodson.  Dodson was ranked 16th. He upset the 5th ranked kid in the state and placed top 4 at the Al.  Quoi was seeded 9th and he wrestled above his seed.  I didn't ask you to be impressed and I wasn't talking to you.  You got on my post and laughed like I said something far-fetched.  I nailed it.  Players are going to play: haters are going to hate.  I think you are the latter.  A wise man once said, " don't poke the panther."

IMG_6778.jpeg