Valpo weiners

Today the Munster wrestling schedule brought me to Valparaiso High School where I sampled their supply of hotdogs. The hot dogs were $3 and were taste tested plain. The Valparaiso concession stand is in the middle of the hallway, and reminded me of that McDonald's that sat in the middle of the Chicago Skyway.  The dogs were cooked using those rollers you find in any quality 7 Eleven.  The result of using these rollers was that there was a small char on the hot dogs that I appreciate.  The hot dogs didn't have a premium taste, but they weren't cheap.  The buns were fresh.  These dogs were a bit smaller than last week's and not as juicy.  My final score for these dogs is 5.75 slices of pizza out of 8.  As a side note, I brought my 14 year old nephew with me today.  He gave the hot dogs 6.5 slices of pizza out of 8.  The next stop on the tour is December 6 at Munster high school for senior night.  Thank you for reading. Side note, I couldn't add a picture of the hot dog for some reason.  If I figure it out, I will post it.