Ticket transfer issues

rookie78

Anyone else experiencing issues when transfer tickets to others or vice versa?

I was able transfer the tickets purchased for our school and families, however it says the people receiving them say the may have been claimed or to try later.

I also received tickets, transfer a couple, but now it shows I have no upcoming events or tickets!!!!!! I and should have 21!!!!

#TicketGate2023.....the saga continues. WTF

1 hour ago, rookie78 said:

Anyone else experiencing issues when transfer tickets to others or vice versa?

I was able transfer the tickets purchased for our school and families, however it says the people receiving them say the may have been claimed or to try later.

I also received tickets, transfer a couple, but now it shows I have no upcoming events or tickets!!!!!! I and should have 21!!!!

#TicketGate2023.....the saga continues. WTF

Make sure you’re on the Pacers website. I had the same issue, but I was on Ticketmaster not the pacers site. I also had no issues transferring tickets. 

It's time to go back to rushing the seats and throwing coats every where. 

IHSAA definitely makes more money this way. More tickets are bought and not used. And this is nothing but a pain for Gainbridge. I was on the phone with them a few times yesterday, great people but very annoyed with what was happening. And no it is not their idea to do it this way.