Iran wrestling news

Just now, kmrabr said:

Lol called it. 

It was essentially the same match as earlier today too. Oscar cam awfully close to getting a turn.

This can't be the same tactic against Riza. Riza will 100% get a turn in the first period. Instead he should focus on tiring him out and getting a pushout. Riza's only weakness is his gas tank.

1 minute ago, Amir.Sol said:

This can't be the same tactic against Riza. Riza will 100% get a turn in the first period. Instead he should focus on tiring him out and getting a pushout. Riza's only weakness is his gas tank.

Disagree, Riza did not score in the parterre against Mirzazadeh in last year's final

16 minutes ago, The Genius said:

Disagree, Riza did not score in the parterre against Mirzazadeh in last year's final

It's because Mirzazadeh was the more active wrestler in the first. Mirzazadeh was only called for passivity in the second. Riza in the second is not the same as Riza in the first, he would have surely turned him had it gone the other way. Mirzazadeh nearly got a pushout against him in the final minute of the match. that's what I believe he should focus on.

1 hour ago, Amir.Sol said:

It's because Mirzazadeh was the more active wrestler in the first. Mirzazadeh was only called for passivity in the second. Riza in the second is not the same as Riza in the first, he would have surely turned him had it gone the other way. Mirzazadeh nearly got a pushout against him in the final minute of the match. that's what I believe he should focus on.

Giving up passivity in the first period = gets turned by Riza

Giving up passivity in the second period = loses on criteria

He's doomed

Iran showed up today…

dad Marz was a joy to watch…

I was unaware of Kusaka but clearly he is no joke…

I need to rewatch the akbudak match again… it felt suspect…

US Greco is US Greco…

ugh…

3 hours ago, danny rihani said:

MA geraei another dissapointing performance and he probably will never win a world gold medal. Very entertaining to watch but not the most technical and complete wrestler.

to be fair 77kg is the most stacked weight in all greco.

Never be the best out of 8 billion on this planet but is in consideration every year…

i wish I lived in your world…

23 minutes ago, kmrabr said:

I just watched it earlier, do you think the leg grab wasn’t legit?

Turks not happy, they lost two big matches to cautions.

Just rewatched it but compromised…

maybe Saturday I’ll be able to offer a reasonable reply…