Academic All State

AJ

SO CONFUSED! maybe a teacher can help me out here. Some school weigh the same classes different.on one scale we are a 4.5 and on the scale the school uses we are 4.05? My kid takes takes several AP courses and has taking High school classes since middle school and College classes going for 2 years. but to obtain a GPA of 4. or 4.7 every single class he takes including electives need to AP courses and carry an 4.0 to convert to 4.5.... This is impossible to do. what is the scale that the other schools use to obtain this GPA difference? Thank you.

I found the answer to mine own question. The coaches were to change the grade over to a 4.0 scale. There is no way on 4.0 scale to carry 4.5 gpa with out it being heavily weighted. Take 7 classes a semester 14  a year times 4 is 56. You have to have a 4.5 in every class. Electives, core classes and all other classes. Can’t be done. 

8E983739-3C3E-43C6-A201-3B8AF1C65217.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.