Freshman/Sophomore State

Jhaler08

5 minutes ago, leggin89 said:

1,000 spectators per session maximum. 

How are they splitting up the sessions on Sat?  Didn’t see anything on the info sheet on that either.

I’m assuming first come first serve on tickets?

9 minutes ago, Jhaler08 said:

How are they splitting up the sessions on Sat?  Didn’t see anything on the info sheet on that either.

I’m assuming first come first serve on tickets?

Same way that it was split up for the regionals. Frosh-Soph 106-145 AM session. Frosh-Soph 152-285 and Girls Frosh-Soph All Weights PM session. 

First come, first served.

1 hour ago, PatParham said:

It looks like wrestlers who qualified automatically (via semi-state) have been automatically placed into the wrestler list on trackwrestling. I'm wondering if we need to do anything further to register or just show up for weigh ins? Does anyone know entry fees?

I'm pretty sure when I took Trizton and Brevan they just showed up to weigh ins and got their credentials for coaches..I went to the first year and last year.. The venue is great but the wrestling is even better.. Similar to the MS state thread where it is a sneak peak to the future of the bug dogs, Frosh/soph state is Awesome! Carson vs Allred in the semis year one was a Instant classic with Allred getting the last second TD to come from behind and beat Carson.. Last year at 126 Ruhlman won it, Glithero got 7th if that tells you how loaded it was.. Thrine, Gunn, Miller,Padilla and Ashton Brandon all at 126.. Very good tournament.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.